> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 3 December 2013

REALITY CHECK #11 - LOVE SEASONS

[Source]
Very few and significant things make me nostalgic. The end of the year is one of them. The chilly dry morning and evening breeze, the smoked atmosphere from burning dry bushes, the fog that fills the air with particles, participation in carols, festivities, promos, decorated trees and homecoming. The whole thing just tickles my heart with so much love, I catch myself smiling a lot not because of what someone said or did. I feel like I'm in love with someone most times this season is present.

After we spend most of the year worrying, being angry with how much is not yet right with our lives, with the things and the people we care about, I hope we can take chill pills and love the moment. Remember that life is short, not necessarily for us, but we can just love. Forget about the inadequacies and short comings and imperfections, just love. If that person didn't live to see the next year, would you regret not showing as much love? Let go and make room for new beginnings. This is a note to self.


I look forward to star gazing...it's been really long I did that and its best with someone you care about
if you want to try too. Oh, this season just warms my heart.

Live. Learn. Love
Thank you

2 comments:

tomilola said...

i am blessed by this piece,thank you

Mjady said...

And so am I. Thanks Tomilola, Please share with others so they can also be blessed.