> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 6 December 2013

REALITY CHECK #14 - LIFE AFTER DEATH (MADIBA)

[Source]

Yesterday, while I was waiting to get an okada to start my journey to CDS someone approached me with an evangelical tract that was titled with the question ‘Is there life after death?’, the guy asked me the same question as he offered me the tract, I told him yes there was and turned down the tract telling him that I was not interested bluntly. He was really bent on me finding out from the tract or at least sharing a scripture with me. I laughed on my inside seeing him struggle with his persuasion techniques, he didn’t play his cards in the right order, only if he knew I read Psychology.

But yes, I was serious with the life after death ideology, probably not from the angle you are expecting. Yes there is life after death. Life goes on after your death, but it would either go on with or without you. Some came to earth, died and still live today long after their death. There surely is life after death. Me and clichés, you choose to live or die after your death. You choose to leave legacies, indelible inventions, names, victories, achievements, freedoms, and histories long after you’re gone. The world may or may not celebrate your death positively, but somewhere somehow; you live or are dead every day after you are gone, through the things you left behind or not.

Another who would continue to have life after death has gone and I conclude in his very words
“The sun shall never set on so glorious a human achievement”
Adieu! Madiba
Long Live Nelson Mandela
[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

[Source]
[Source]

[Source]


Live.Learn.LOVE

No comments: