> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 29 November 2012

Dear Reader, Your Turn To Give Advice.

"Okay bye dear" She got off the phone

Is that 'new boyfriend' or 'old boyfriend'? I asked

"Old boyfriend', why?"

"You didn't sound like he's old boyfriend" I retorted. Of course I knew he was 'old boyfriend', but if she didn't tell you they had broken up, you wouldn't know.

"I don't understand, we're still friends, are you saying we should not talk?"

"I'm not saying that, but I'm just wondering how you are going to move on from a relationship that has ended over six months ago. How do you intend to get into another relationship, if you are still hanging on to this one that has ended?"

"What if we get back together?"

"Really? Like seriously?..." Didn't know what next to say.

Must we ladies be like this sometimes? Abeg! Share your thoughts

Is this lady disillusioned?

No comments: