> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Retro-Posts : ThotsToShare's Walk Down Memory lane

Don't you just love the sight in this picture?
Heavenly right?
As the year draws to its end, I thought to do something, re post all my posts from the beginning of this site.

To walk down memory lane of this blog site.

To show you, who did not start reading this blog site from the beginning, the posts that have been written in the past.

To reflect on where I am coming from and how I have grown from there to here (You bet, I've grown).

So you're free to post your thotstoshare about each post, well I've already posted two for you today  to enjoy and comment.

You can laugh, cry and ramble with me on this journey down memory lane.

Thank You for coming here...

Love Ya, *Mwah!*
Mjady


No comments: