> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 16 February 2014

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! LOVE FEVER

I observed the viewership for my post power of relationships last year increased in the last week, hehehe! people must really be seeking for love o LOL! Tell me, was the post what you expected?

Anyways, I'm kind of in the mood to write stories. As you may have noticed I have started and your comments on how I'm doing with this writing ish should have started rolling in by now. Please read them and let me know what you think. Most of the stories would be centered on love, ugly truths and some other realities as the inspirations and itches
come. Expect more and a lot of improvement, remember this can only be objectively measured by your comments. Thanks Luv.

Just said to say hi
Live, Learn, Love
Mjady

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have read and I can get a whiff of your creativity. Make sure you take note to typos before publishing. All the best

Mjady said...

Thanks anon, please keep coming and keep posting your comments. Thanks again