> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 30 August 2013

"How We Lost Our Capacity to Innovate " : Okechukwu Ofili at TEDxYouth@M...



We sure do have great minds in Nigeria, one of which is Okechukwu Ofili's. He speaks on TEDx at Maitaima. I've watched and listened and do not think it wise not to tell anyone who cares to do the same. I would not say much this time, but this is straight talk for Nigeria to light up. Yes! Party this weekend but don't lose essence while at it. Watch the video and be inspired.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! first of all, I love the new outlook of your blog. Got to watch a bit of the video cuz I'm kinda in a haste. THough, i skipped some parts, I enjoyed it and something tells me it;s loaded. So, I'm downloading it now and would get back here to post a review.

Mjady said...

Awwwn...*grinning from ear to ear* thaaaannnnkkksss, would love that.