> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 27 August 2013

How Divine Direction Saved My Life

When it comes to wealth, business strategies and success, people hardly believe God to be positively involved in it talk less of being the engineer of its success. The truth is, He is and here is a living testimony to that. This is a true story, in fact I see the person every week and I asked her to share her story with us. She agreed, so you'd better read, learn, ask questions and comment. The write up is short because that's all she could spare out of her really busy schedule in production of her product and her training facilitating. Her testimony could be an eye opener for you to succeed. Enjoy!

By Mrs Jumoke Ayetoro

To God be the glory!!!

A few years after I graduated from the University, I gained employment in a bank. After working for five years, I felt unfulfilled and empty though I was well paid, I continued the job as to earn a living.

The Lord instructed me to resign from my banking job. He said that He wants to give me my own business, that He would make me a name and a praise from the business.

I immediately obeyed God and while waiting on the Lord, the Lord showed me a product - how to get the raw material - and showed me every detail concerning its production, packaging and marketing.

Today, this Nutritional Supplement has spread like wild fire, it has been adopted in most government hospitals, local government health centres, private hospitals and everywhere else. Today I'm an employer of labour and I'm blessed in my business.


Someone is being taught to make wealth, and being directed to that path by God, is that person you?

No comments: