> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 12 May 2012

One musing like that.

One of my musings, but I thought of it as a poem. It is not literal, so don't take what you read literally. Funny I wrote it on Easter Sunday, and it was a guy that made me write it.Mind you I don't hate guys, in case someone may feel I'm attacking guys again.I like moments like this sometimes, cause they bring out the poetic me. This was before the Naked? Ashamed? post. Don't know what title to give it, guess I'm not good with that.So here it goes


I just tried stripping
Something really hard for me to do
I really like my clothes on
So if someone wants me to strip
They must be ready to do same
Just took some clothes off
And you stand there staring
Telling me 'Sorry, I can't strip in front of anyone, if I don't know what they look like naked'
I feel violated
This is not fair
I just tried getting used to being naked
Now, I'm divided on the choice of having clothes on.
Mjady
8th April

No comments: