> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 2 June 2011

Love Is Only God-possible

Been having issues with being on really good terrms with a particular person in my life and family though I'm not the only one with the issues.

But during the 2 months strike break my school had from February till April (like every break period I've always had as far as I can recall) I received complaints about my attitude to my family members, who were older than I was, almost every time.

It got me thinking sometimes if I was the only one with the problem or wasn't it attributed to the other parties. Sometimes, I'm really at fault, but some other times they are overreacting cause their minds are default thinking I'm getting at them. It's irritating and annoying, but I guess that would soon change when they fully realise they can't be pushing me around and demanding respect but would look forward to earning my respect.

 Anyways, I was reading through 1 Corinthians 13 "The Love chapter" afterwards I was broken before God unknowingly, laying the burden at His feet and asking for help to manifest His work of perfection in me.

Fortunately for me and unfortunately for my pride I was reading the NLT (New Living Translation) version that was doing a good job driving the message home, breaking me and crumbling my walls of defense, I was effortlessly shedding tears that meant a purging process was going on in me and God still cared enough to correct me.

Funnily, God had shown me this before, but the cares of life had choked up that seed sown, now He was giving me another chance at it.

God you're the best *mwah*. I just love moments like this in God, like someone said there's never a dull moment in God. I'd share the rest of this one in the next post.  

Catcha

No comments: