> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 15 May 2014

How To Get Into a Romantic Relationship (3)

Source

Have you sworn off men or women? Hope you are not changing your sexual orientation because you think heartbreak is associated with gender sha. How many times has your heart been broken? Or are you like me forming badt guy .My heart can never be broken. You want to find out why or how? See
me in camera.  But before that, check this story and lend a helping voice to this brother.

‘Oh! Her smile gives me mixed feelings. Her lips stretch and her dimples can’t hide just like Nkechi’s. After two years of breaking up with Nkechi, I think I’m out to search for love again. I met Dupe at the cinema two weeks ago, we’ve had a few hangouts and are getting to know each other better. She laughs at my jokes a lot; I think that’s a green light and that reminds me a lot of Nkechi. The way she smiled, how long it took for me to woo her, and all of our firsts.
Nkechi wasn’t my first, but being with her felt like that a lot. I always called first and visited every evening. I really don’t want to recall all the other things that I had to do or that I did to show love. I still feel violated that she was cheating with one of my friends, not one I was really close to though, but it hurt all the same. She said he understood her better, and that I always came to see her tired from the day’s work. Why can’t women be satisfied? Huh? Nkechi told me I was any girl’s dream man, but why couldn’t she love me all the same? I was heartbroken, really hurt by her. It took over a month for the incessant pain in my heart to go away. All because I loved? Do real guys love? As in, I’m sworn off love mehn. I’d get into a relationship o, but not for love. I don’t think I can love again, I don’t think I can love any woman like I loved Nkechi. I made myself a complete fool for her and what did I get in return?
Dupe on the other hand has some endearing characteristics that Nkechi never showed and sometimes she’s like a soothing balm when I think of what I suffered from Nkechi, but no I’m not opening my heart anymore to any woman.  I think I really have to be a man now.’



Please share your thoughts, I guess this guy needs help. When it comes to love, what does being a man mean?

No comments: