> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 25 December 2013

REALITY CHECK #30 - YOU DON'T NEED A MAN

Hearing her mother soliloquize was no more awkward nowadays, with the door of her mother's room left ajar Ebere could hear her mother whine to herself once again.

"All his family members could do nothing about it ehn...he left me with three children. They have been sent away from school again this term, I can't pay a dime ehn! If I go back to his family they would say I nagged him to leave me. Just imagine. It's well over a year and this man didn't look back. We can't feed, talk less of anything else. If only there could be a man to support me with these needs... I need a man"

The very thoughts that birthed immorality in the mind of women. Hmmn! I'm not condemning the women in this pitiable condition or attacking the men who somehow contributed to this problem. We need the citizens of the world to think and that's what I'm here to say. Women NEED to break free from the mentality that puts them at the mercy of men, what the society has engraved on their minds that they are not fit enough to STAND on their own.

From this stand point I have seen women conquer in the face of adversity as widows especially. Women are capable of a lot of things.
[Source]
Just like every man has greatness on their inside, women also possess greatness to succeed without sucking up to a man.

Live. Learn. Love

No comments: