> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 22 November 2013

40 DAYS LEFT : REALITY CHECK SERIES


Hello there! It's been a while and I've been MIA is cliched among bloggers nowadays I'm wondering what going on in the blogging community. Well, the year is gradually closing as we have just 40 days left in it. I thought to do something that would keep us introspecting and telling ourselves the truth about some things.

So it's going to be posts on having a reality check on issues in our lives. A forty day journey I'm hoping everyone can gain from. Tell someone about it, share your thoughts as in comments, and if you have a reality check issue you would love featured here just email me adeyinkaadefemi@gmail.com
If you are going to be making new year resolutions next year, you had better be doing so on a good note you know what I'm saying.

Watch this space.

No comments: