> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 14 June 2012

Today's Thot To Share



stock photo : A well used bible lays open with a pressed flower as a marker of years gone by.
1Co 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

stock photo : Success concept related words in tag cloud isolated on white background



The place of vision, hard work, persistence, perseverance, consistency, basking in grace by giving you a break, and taking the challenge to be the best you are enabled to be by God’s grace cannot be over emphasized. It is found in every success story, but I still wonder that in proportion to the Earth’s population, those who have outstanding results from these values are few. But I’m undaunted as I run MY race that I'm possible and unstoppable.

1Co 15:58  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 

This is my thot to share today. What's yours?

No comments: