> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 19 April 2012

Familiar Strange Feelings


Yeah! 
It’s back, that feeling I get when I’m browsing through the profiles of my secondary school mates who are my friends on facebook seeing how far they’ve gone and what they’ve done, that feeling returns. 

I feel a little desperate, a little older, a little bit of fear of what would become of me if I don’t deliver.

 I feel like I’ve been sleeping while the world is moving on and forward around me leaving me behind, I feel like I have to do something greater and bigger, something that could get me into the limelight. 

I feel ashamed of my age.


I hope I take this as a challenge to myself. To be the best that I was made to be. To persist and persevere, until I see what I desire, I can always do better. To make my heavenly Father proud in the little and the mighty I do, and also to set the world blazing too.

2 comments:

kayode popoola said...

you are not alone in that feeling. we all, at many points in our lives, feel the same way. i think it's only a prompting to let you know you're born for something. my advice- don't rush, don't worry, just prepare and leave all to your Father(our Father), to guide and lead. you can never fail

Mjady said...

thanks so much. I feel d luv coming from a big broda thanks