> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 26 September 2011

SOS!

Is there a book like "blogging for dummies"?!
Cause I'm almost freaking out here!!. Sorry! Okay! Maybe I should watch my tongue. I'm not freaking out but since I started this blog and I had 3 members, it has remained like that for months. It's annoying that it seems like I don't understand the rudiments of social networking b/c I can't seem to draw attention on facebook, twitter or this blog. What am I doing wrong? what am I to do more rightly? I'm not jealous but the blogs I follow have a lot of followers and no one is complaining about any difficulties in joining those blogs. This isn't a pity party, it's SOS now! Please join this blog and post comments on what would help, wld be grateful. Thanks.

No comments: